Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Zu and I

>Zu and I
>
>As Shirley Bassey sang: "Zu and I will travel far together, we’ll pursue
>our little star together, we’ll be happy as we are together…"
>Every time I hear this song, there are so many beautiful memories filling
>my mind, I just don’t know where to start…
>What I do know is that this Lady is one of the most remarkable women I’ve
>ever met, and (most of all!) she’s probably the only one I’ve ever met who
>could make me laugh until I collapse.
>With the risk of not getting the time line right, there are a few stories I
>will never forget… Here are a few of them:
>
>Once Zu was on a tour with ….. (?). The night was falling so they started
>to look for a hotel.
>They were in the middle of …… (?) so a normal hotel was no option. Because
>they had been driving all day, and everybody was tired, they arranged to go
>to the nearest hostel. What they didn’t know was that, at the same time, a
>circus was visiting town…
>So they all checked in, wondered why the owner was smiling so much and
>thought they’d made a great deal. They went out for dinner with a few
>glasses of wine. A few glasses became a bottle and a bottle became a box.
>In the middle of the night they all went to their room and Zu bragged to
>everybody: I’ve got the suite! Look at the size of my bedroom!
> To keep a long story short, the morning after Zu woke up with a hangover,
>a nasty smell and an elephant in her room!

>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home